Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally a person will join the basket weaving club if he enjoy baskets,,, owns a basket,,,,, weaves his own baskets,,, buy and sells baskets,, collects baskets,, buries objects/dead animals in baskets, paints baskets, modifies baskets [ in rreal life,, not in photoshop]...takes his basket to the basket show.... etc, etc, etc

I doubt if anyone [ with a sane mind] would join a basket weaving club [forum] if he did NONE of those things...

so why is it TWINHIT is here and has almost 200 posts?

He does not have a deposit down for a basket,,, does not own a basket,,, can't ride a basket cause his feet hurt from diabetes [his words]..
YET every FREAKING DAY ,, the rest of the basket weaving club has to endure his constant talk of baskets,, this basket , that basket, on and on and on.

but the man has NO basket !!!

GTFO:mad:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Perhaps some people could be enthusiastic about baskets without buying, selling, weaving, or painting baskets. If you don't like the guy's enthusiastic approach to being basketless, don't read his basket posts. I find his basket enthusiasm to be interesting, although long-winded at times.

My basket will be here in a few months. I doubt I'll be burying many dead animals in my basket.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I hope my basket doesn't become a,,,,,, casket basket for sure..... long winded is a understatement ,but then he seems to get off topic. And that's my 2 cents worth,,,,,

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I might have to put some snow in my basket if it doesn't arrive before December...

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm glad I live in Texas where we can pretty much ride year round. But for sure, the anticipation is wearing on me.....lol....

·
Registered
468 Posts
Normally a person will join the basket weaving club if he enjoy baskets,,, owns a basket,,,,, weaves his own baskets,,, buy and sells baskets,, collects baskets,, buries objects/dead animals in baskets, paints baskets, modifies baskets [ in rreal life,, not in photoshop]...takes his basket to the basket show.... etc, etc, etc

I doubt if anyone [ with a sane mind] would join a basket weaving club [forum] if he did NONE of those things...

He does not have a deposit down for a basket,,, does not own a basket,,, can't ride a basket cause his feet hurt from diabetes [his words]..
YET every FREAKING DAY ,, the rest of the basket weaving club has to endure his constant talk of baskets,, this basket , that basket, on and on and on.

^ Sounds like a real Basketcase, to me.
Sure am glad I am on a motorcycle forum.

·
Banned
1,841 Posts

Why is a guy named jarhead1 on a motorcycle forum, talking about baskets........when he is clearly a "jar" head? STFU :mad:

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
We used to have a proverbial expression to explain irrational harmless behavior, way back in the stone ages of my youth when this saying rang far more true than it does today. We'd say: "It's a free country."

It's the innerwebz. Let a guy do what he wants.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Freedom to speak and freedom not to read.

I love and respect Jarhead's blunt candor and I love and respect Twinhit's enthusiam (and overall motorcycle knowledge). I am sure if Twinhit did not have a physical problem he would have certainly laid down a deposit. I am sure it deeply pains him not being able to ride - especially when he is so obviously passionate about the Indian Scout.

Belonging to the Indian Scout brotherhood should not be only about owning an Indian Scout, it should be about loving Indian Scouts. In those terms, I welcome you both as brothers and as such if anyone messes with you they will have to mess with me. If anything, let's not piss on each other. If we have to piss then let's do it on those who disdain motorcyclists in general.

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.