Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

16261 - 16280 of 16368 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,390 Posts
All scientists are just liars. When it comes to drugs I'd rather trust witches and unicorns. That's why I call a psychiatrist to fix my leaking roof... All professionals are just in for the money... Sorry, I'm an engineer and can't take this unscientific BS anymore...rant over...
There are too many mistakes in that picture to bother with stating but the hydrochlor. does work not hundred percent about 58% if I remember the last report.
But the interesting thing about it is it it works as a preventative as well as a curative.

Also I've got another report from reputable scientists that stated that's in 98% of the people they tested who recovered from covid-19 had high elevated levels of vitamin d in their system.

Vitamin C and viruses is a bit of a furphy a 'correlation does not mean causation' type of event, elevated vitamin d does seem to be effective and given that human toxicity for vitamin d is around 60000 units per day a couple of 1000 unit tablets isn't going to do any harm.

·
Registered
607 Posts
There are too many mistakes in that picture to bother with stating but the hydrochlor. does work not hundred percent about 58% if I remember the last report.
But the interesting thing about it is it it works as a preventative as well as a curative.

Also I've got another report from reputable scientists that stated that's in 98% of the people they tested who recovered from covid-19 had high elevated levels of vitamin d in their system.

Vitamin C and viruses is a bit of a furphy a 'correlation does not mean causation' type of event, elevated vitamin d does seem to be effective and given that human toxicity for vitamin d is around 60000 units per day a couple of 1000 unit tablets isn't going to do any harm.
If the "elevated vitamin D" is a preventative then sending people indoors is not a good strategy. Best way to elevate vitamin D is with exposure to the sun. Which may explain New Zealand's results - coronavirus hit here at the end of summer when the population was fit and healthy - and with high levels of vitamin D.

·
Registered
383 Posts

Memes are fun, but putting out non-scientific BS as facts is something different. There are a lot of studies out there that show that hydrocloroquin doesn't work. Decisions about public health should be done with the help of the scientific community based on data and facts rather than wishful thinking and conspiracy theories. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more prevalent in our society. I'm not a fan of Big Pharma by any ways, but to demonize them as just evil is not justified as well.

·
Silver member
3,645 Posts
Memes are fun, but putting out non-scientific BS as facts is something different. There are a lot of studies out there that show that hydrocloroquin doesn't work. Decisions about public health should be done with the help of the scientific community based on data and facts rather than wishful thinking and conspiracy theories. Unfortunately this is becoming more and more prevalent in our society. I'm not a fan of Big Pharma by any ways, but to demonize them as just evil is not justified as well.
There are plenty of doctors from plenty of countries, including the US, that have used hydroc on patients and say it has worked/helped when used in the early stages of the china virus. The "scientific" leaders of social media such as fukbook, twitter, etc. have taken down/removed any & all information on this, as it doesn't fit their agenda. And of course there is the lame stream media. And the good Dr. Fauci (the US resident politician/doctor) has no "interest" in hydroC, so of course he chooses not to mention it too often. But then, Dr. Fauci no longer works in the trenches and therefore has no 1st hand experience treating china virus patients with the drug.

It's a good thing there are no scientific or other conspiracies on the lefty side.... right??
Thank you for adding to the meme fun here.

·
Registered
383 Posts
There are plenty of doctors from plenty of countries, including the US, that have used hydroc on patients and say it has worked/helped when used in the early stages of the china virus. The "scientific" leaders of social media such as fukbook, twitter, etc. have taken down/removed any & all information on this, as it doesn't fit their agenda. And of course there is the lame stream media. And the good Dr. Fauci (the US resident politician/doctor) has no "interest" in hydroC, so of course he chooses not to mention it too often. But then, Dr. Fauci no longer works in the trenches and therefore has no 1st hand experience treating china virus patients with the drug.

It's a good thing there are no scientific or other conspiracies on the lefty side.... right??
Thank you for adding to the meme fun here.
I just hope you don't refer to Dr. Immanuel, a lady who believes in witchcraft and demons causing illnesses and other weird stuff... There is a lot of BS from the left side as well... As long as you stay away from ideology and allow yourself to think on your own, even if ut goes against your own political camp, I think you're good... Ideology is the source of evil, on both sides..
Looks like no riding for me today...lots of thunderstorms went through the area

·
Rider
615 Posts
You should volunteer to take it for him.
My wife has taken hydroxy several times as a malaria preventative for mission trips. She has also been a nurse for most of her adult life and is currently 53 years young. In her opinion it is a great medicine and one of the safest there is. Fauci has stake in remdesiver so therefore he will not talk up hydroxy. The 2 things hydroxy has against it is it is cheap and Trump talked positive for it. It is time for a big dose of common sense and reality to be injected into this country!!!
You can bet your rear end if I come done with the China Virus I will take it In a heartbeat along with Zithromax and some high doses of Vitamins C and D.

·
Silver member
3,645 Posts
I just hope you don't refer to Dr. Immanuel, a lady who believes in witchcraft and demons causing illnesses and other weird stuff... There is a lot of BS from the left side as well... As long as you stay away from ideology and allow yourself to think on your own, even if ut goes against your own political camp, I think you're good... Ideology is the source of evil, on both sides..
Looks like no riding for me today...lots of thunderstorms went through the area
With most everything in life, I do my best to separate the BS from the real deal. And 2020 sure has provided plenty of BS, right? Common sense has worked pretty well for me for the past 69 years. That said, I'd venture to guess that witchcraft is prolly about as accurate and or affective as some of the shit that some of the players come out with LOL.
Minor chance of showers here... on/off kind of stuff. So I'll take a little ride on your behalf (o:

·
Silver member
3,645 Posts
My wife has taken hydroxy several times as a malaria preventative for mission trips. She has also been a nurse for most of her adult life and is currently 53 years young. In her opinion it is a great medicine and one of the safest there is. Fauci has stake in remdesiver so therefore he will not talk up hydroxy. The 2 things hydroxy has against it is it is cheap and Trump talked positive for it. It is time for a big dose of common sense and reality to be injected into this country!!!
You can bet your rear end if I come done with the China Virus I will take it In a heartbeat along with Zithromax and some high doses of Vitamins C and D.
Too often it's a follow the $$ thing.

·
Registered
383 Posts
With most everything in life, I do my best to separate the BS from the real deal. And 2020 sure has provided plenty of BS, right? Common sense has worked pretty well for me for the past 69 years. That said, I'd venture to guess that witchcraft is prolly about as accurate and or affective as some of the shit that some of the players come out with LOL.
Minor chance of showers here... on/off kind of stuff. So I'll take a little ride on your behalf (o:
Thanks for the ride!

Fauci must have a strong influence to convince the majority of the scientific world to put out wrong studies...

Keep on riding

16261 - 16280 of 16368 Posts