·
Silver member
3,358 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,827 Posts
ouch!!!

View attachment 590572

In all seriousness, tho, Kev this has been an ongoing tapdance. I try to walk the fine line between free speech and being heavy-handed. I know you’ve been gone for awhile and we had a discussion amongst the moderators this Fall when NSFW was created. We loosened up the political reins over there and it quickly went south — as we feared. So we re-committed to enforcing the “no politics” rule (which was a founding principle of the forum in 2014). No intent to be a jerk and I get a good guffaw from a lot of these that I have to delete...
ouch!!!

View attachment 590572

In all seriousness, tho, Kev this has been an ongoing tapdance. I try to walk the fine line between free speech and being heavy-handed. I know you’ve been gone for awhile and we had a discussion amongst the moderators this Fall when NSFW was created. We loosened up the political reins over there and it quickly went south — as we feared. So we re-committed to enforcing the “no politics” rule (which was a founding principle of the forum in 2014). No intent to be a jerk and I get a good guffaw from a lot of these that I have to delete...
It’s all fine with me. I’m playing. I have been absent. And didn’t really like the format when I first came back and I’m slowly getting used to it. Nobody can hurt my feelings or take me off too bad I am so laid-back and could care less. So I am fine with whatever needs to be done in whatever situation for the most part
Also I never had a problem with Meg I actually liked her fine. That was just a joking jab. I still check out their shop every Now and then

·
Bronze member
1,827 Posts
🤣😂😂🤣

15541 - 15560 of 15626 Posts