Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'Day from AUSTRALIA!

Attachments

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Gees, you went overboard on the leather dingle-dangles, but then I saw you were from the Gold Coast,,, that explains it. But seriously, looks great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got back from a trip to the States and now have tassles on the brake and clutch levers and front and rear chrome guard guards! if you're going to have a mid life crisis - go hard I say!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Neat ride you are a great ambassador for the Gold coast and for the Indian brand my Scout will be low key compared to your ride

"Dont Ride Faster than your guardian angel can fly "

"B....free
Michael

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello from JAPAN.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Welcome International Indian riders. Great looking Indians for sure.

·
Early joiner
54 Posts
Hi from the Sunshine Coast. My original welcome thread must have gone missing with the forum revamp but never mind. Bike looks great and I hope we can catch up some time maybe with a Brisbane Indian and Victory shop ride.

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
Hello from JAPAN.:)
Nice bike. Did you have to import it yourself or are there dealerships? I've heard imports face some pretty steep tariffs in Japan, to protect the domestic market. I know Harley petitioned for, and got import tariffs here back in the 1980s, but they were eventually lifted.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice bike. Did you have to import it yourself or are there dealerships? I've heard imports face some pretty steep tariffs in Japan, to protect the domestic market. I know Harley petitioned for, and got import tariffs here back in the 1980s, but they were eventually lifted.
Hi Geronimo.
There are only two Indian/Victory dealers in JAPAN. I bought mine at Indian/Vic TOKYO.
We had very strict driving test for over 750cc Motorcycle License till 1998. But the market has been opend by US goverment to promote Harley Davidson. Only 300 unit of Harley sold at 1990. 10,000 unit each year now. Large size motorcycles are standard for every riders now.

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
Awesome video. You guys have some really cool cars and bikes.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome video. You guys have some really cool cars and bikes.
Those american classic cars are pararell imported cars. Some people makes big money for doing it! I have imported 1974 XB falcon from Australia (a very rare aussie muscle car) by myself.:D

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
Great video! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: kotakoko
1 - 16 of 16 Posts