Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just received 2 of my $250 Indian Referral Gift Cards... does anyone know the maximum amount of gift cards you can get through the referral program, as well as how to do so? (Use one referral, and refer two, etc)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Per bike purchase a maximum of 3. So 750 bucks.

Reactions: senninha13

·
Registered
478 Posts
I haven't been able to find a way except that a card shows up in the mail one day. You might be able to call Indian, but I've seen how some people don't get a whole lot of satisfaction when they call about things centering around the referral program.

·
Registered
2019 FTR1200S Race Replica
32 Posts
I used someone elses code and 2 people used mine. For some reason only 2 of the 3 cards showed up. I am happy with $500 in parts credit for doing next to nothing so I will not be pursuing the collection of the last $250. Also, in the fine print it states that only 2 coupon cards may be used by one person in the referral period.

·
Bronze member
2,012 Posts
I used someone elses code and 2 people used mine. For some reason only 2 of the 3 cards showed up. I am happy with $500 in parts credit for doing next to nothing so I will not be pursuing the collection of the last $250. Also, in the fine print it states that only 2 coupon cards may be used by one person in the referral period.
Two per bike registered to you. Between my wife and I we have had four Indians registered to us during the program period.
We have used two referrals for each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts