·
Registered
201 Posts
All I did was drop the K&N filter in... Motor still starts so all good

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doesn't look like it breathes very well nor does it have sufficient internal volume......pass.
So I don’t know much about stages or upgrades. When you say it first breathe well what do you mean? And wouldn’t the filter size determine the internal volume? What would the cover have to with that? Dumb questions I’m sure. I’m just comparing to stock and more for a different look than performance, but certainly don’t want to give up performance over stock.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don"t know, I can find he Kury online for $314 shipped and that includes an K&N. I'm not too worried about performance since I don't plan on gutting my headers or removing the stock pipes. Just looking to change the look.

I can't believe no one has bought one of these...........

·
Registered
403 Posts
I don"t know, I can find he Kury online for $314 shipped and that includes an K&N. I'm not too worried about performance since I don't plan on gutting my headers or removing the stock pipes. Just looking to change the look.

I can't believe no one has bought one of these...........
I might have if Kury didn't make cheap chinese garbage. I've gotten a couple things from them, their products are far from quality. Low quality bolts and hardware rusts after it gets wet once, thread holes that aren't tapped out after being machined, stuff not lining up how it should, missing hardware from the kit and having to get a hold of them to ship out more. Kury's the last company I'd buy from let alone having it deal with something attached to the engine.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I do give them a break, I just don't order their stuff :p Wimmer's at least made out in Cali by a guy who started off machining stuff for Aerospace :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts