Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody used Flowgenix Grand Finale Detailing Super Spray on their matte finish?

Thanks,

Carey

Registered
I have had my RM DH for 3 weeks and I have been using Chemical guys and Wizards Matte detailer. I think the Chemical guys actually is a bit better and cheaper :)

Founding member / Distinguished
Same here for chemical guys. Almost a full year now of year round riding in clear and rainy weather, using only this to clean and detail the matte paint. Still looks brand new.

Registered
Wizzards for a quick wipe down and F-11 for paint protection after washing and I have been very satisfied.
F-11 is quite pricy but seems to be a great product that can go on everything without the haze and white wax residue film.

Registered
I'm going to jump on the Chemical Guys bandwagon as well. I use some sort of 'no water' wash spray type of thing and then the Matte detailer that everyone else posted pictures of to finish it off.

Registered
I love chemical guys stuff and use it regularly on my truck. I just got the matte black and glad to hear the matte line is just as great. Have any of you used protective tank pads? Do they ruin the finish?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts