Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Happen to read one of the Harley Forums the other day and a number of the members said you were better off to go with after market upgrades, if you wanted it to be reliable, rather than the Harley upgrades. Their words not mine, never owned a Harley but anything with 131 cu would be fun.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ugh, had to stop after the 100th time of “I’m a huge fan” of course you are because you have a vested interest, but you can’t possibly be a fan of all those completely different styles.

Anyways, is it just me or does anyone else not like the Harley front fender? Every time I see it something strikes my eye weird, I think it’s the flat underside on the top that extends too far forward. Idk, but it doesn’t look like it belongs

·
Rider
721 Posts
Indian designs a new motor and even reduces displacement and the new engines performance blows Harley away. So their answer back to Indian is to increase displacement. Come on Harley you can do better than that. Oh well, the rivalry is good for us consumers. I hope that I am still young enough to ride when they hit 150 HP and 150 lb-ft torque.

·
Bronze member
3,399 Posts
well he might be a big fan... but if memory serves me right (I am getting old) his dealership or dads I don't remember (see).. is in California.. well guess what Matt you can't sell that kit in California...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
So you take the challenger put a good set of pipes on it add an air cleaner and a good tune. And I’m betting you’ve got at least equivalent power if not more and keep the left over $5g in the bank. Just an idea lol and a more reliable drivetrain by far

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,413 Posts
I wonder why you guys are letting him live rent free inside your heads ? Lol he doesn’t even mention Indian in this video but yet it bothers you. Let it go or charge him rent at least

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder why you guys are letting him live rent free inside your heads ? Lol he doesn’t even mention Indian in this video but yet it bothers you. Let it go or charge him rent at least

It doesn’t bother me, just think it’s funny and having conversation on the forum between folks that have common interest.

·
4,413 Posts
It doesn’t bother me, just think it’s funny and having conversation on the forum between folks that have common interest.
Oh ok well this is the second post on this video and judging by some of the comments he seems to stay on people’s mind on this forum.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
No I don’t think he stays on peoples minds. But if your into motorcycles you just can’t help reading all this stuff regardless of who’s name is on the tank. It’s about what’s up in motorcycles. Lol unfortunately he still irritates me

·
4,413 Posts
No I don’t think he stays on peoples minds. But if your into motorcycles you just can’t help reading all this stuff regardless of who’s name is on the tank. It’s about what’s up in motorcycles. Lol unfortunately he still irritates me
Nobody ever posted about his videos before or mentioned him before the infamous Indian video. Now he’s mentioned quiet a bit on here.

·
Registered
56 Posts

No, he does mention Indian. There is an off-handed comment about Indians being posers. 8:48 of the video. All of the Laidlaw fanboys are yucking it about the Indian comment in the comments section on YouTube.

·
4,413 Posts
No, he does mention Indian. There is an off-handed comment about Indians being posers. 8:48 of the video. All of the Laidlaw fanboys are yucking it about the Indian comment in the comments section on YouTube.
Ok I stand corrected. But the whole video is not about Indians like the other one, believe me you can’t get mad every time someone post something you don’t like about Indians.
Actually it works in his favor if Indian owners watch his videos it just adds to his watched totals .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts