1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Sounds like you have my luck. Weather is headed your way.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was the first person to pre-order my Scout through Mom's South in Foxboro and it came in on Tuesday. I go and pick it up tonight. Just traded in my 2002 Indian Spirit, so that'll be coming up for sale on their site as well. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great news for you! I am still afraid at about number 25 I am still months away . . . .
It'll be here before you know it dmcronin. This time a year we'd be lucky to get 1-2 more rides in before the white stuff starts showing up ruining the fun.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear you. Funny thing; I went to dealer today to look at some new Scouts on the floor (with happy owner's names on them waiting for pickup.) Two hours later did a spiral fracture on middle toe bone after accidentally "kicking" a sheet of plywood in garage while wearing socks. So, it's just as well I don't get a call right now since I COULD NOT RIDE IT HOME !!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I hear you. Funny thing; I went to dealer today to look at some new Scouts on the floor (with happy owner's names on them waiting for pickup.) Two hours later did a spiral fracture on middle toe bone after accidentally "kicking" a sheet of plywood in garage while wearing socks. So, it's just as well I don't get a call right now since I COULD NOT RIDE IT HOME !!!
ouch... guess it will be a wine kind of night for you too!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yowza! That's enough to make a fella say three Hail Marys and two shucky-durns!!

Wine ain't gonna get it. I recommend a water glass full of bourbon.

Reactions: Cindy

·
Registered
42 Posts

Don't wait for the wine, just go right to bourbon. Do not stop, do not pass "go", just ice your toe bone and get glazed.;)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If you were to hoist a glass to each of us that offered advice the toe would thank you.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Man that sucks, especially if you are one of those with big feet and have to rely on "toe-shifting."

·
Registered
558 Posts
GADS! I cringed when I read that! Damn. :mad:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wear 11.5 M shoes and am kind of on the border for two shifting, not sure about Scout ergonomics but willing to suffer some pain to find out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts