Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on the the Lonestar Victory Riders page. First I've heard of this and I was shocked to learn of it this late!
Saddle up!
Just a quick reminder that Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway is having their Indian Demo days This Friday and Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got the email late last night. Surprised me too how late it was.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6689 said:
! Just a quick reminder that Team Mancuso Powersports Gulf Freeway is having their Indian Demo days This Friday and Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.
Got my ride scheduled for Saturday morning! See ya there, Monark!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rode today. They have a nice, varied route. Plenty of opportunity to experience the RIGHT NOW torgue, the flickability of the Chieftain, etc. Enjoy.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I rode the Vintage today. Really enjoyed it, very easy handling. Although it was only a 15 minute ride, the seat felt very comfortable. If I have one gripe, it would be the saddlebags...not even wide enough to drop a half-shell helmet in there. Can't do it with the hard bags either. Don't get me wrong, I love the look of the leather bags, but I guess I'm spoiled by the XR & XC big saddle bags... Great looking bike though!

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to go Friday morning. I e-mail the guy who's e-mail address given in the e-mail advertisement a few weeks ago and never got a response about my time slot. i have so much going on right now that I decided not to go out. I figured they will still be there later and I'm not going to buy anytime soon so I just thought I'd use my time more wisely. It really suprised me that they did not respond to my e-mail though. I will be glad to see the bike in person. Do they have one in the showroom yet?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10406 said:
Do they have one in the showroom yet?
They had at least one there today, that belonged to the dealer, and I saw three on the floor the weekend of the rally.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went for a couple of rides and enjoyed them! Surprised at how familiar the indians felt to the victory! I was also impressed with how many Indians were sitting on the show room floor.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2009 said:
Were the bikes they used numbered bikes?
If you mean 'used' for the test rides the answer is no. The Indian demo truck was there and those bikes are pre-production, no numbers. Mancusso has numbered bikes on the floor for sale though! I met a guy who just bought a red Chieftain, a numbered bike in the 1500's. They had, and may still have, a red Chieftain number 118, or so, for sale! Very strange.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I saw my first Polaris Indian in the wild this morning as I was coming into Alvin on FM 517. I saw the brown leather bags and was like, 'OMG is that a new Indian?' Sure enough I look back and see that ugly tail light in the rearview. A Black Vintage in all it's glory. Nice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts