Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about taking a ride up to there and staying at that Equinox resort during the week. Anyone from the area on here? Are there things to do / places to ride up there? Never been but I hear great things about it from other people at work that have gone up there (mostly for Golf, I don't golf)

·
Bronze member
1,623 Posts
We have vacationed in that area many years. The White Mountains would be on the top of my list along with the area around Lake Winnepesaukee. Head north to Maine and Boothbay Harbor. The list goes on and on.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. So it's worth the trip. The Wife isn't exactly "all about nature" so my fear would be that she would get bored but it sounds like there is enough up in the area to keep her distracted. Thanks!

·
Bronze member
3,102 Posts
When I first started looking at the Indian,the first place I went to was Mom's in Manchester,N.H.But they were too busy to even talk to me,let alone allow me to test drive a new Indian.So I left there and rode down to the Indian delaership in Tynsboro Ma.and they went way out of their way to speak with me about the machine,then allow me to take one out for a test drive,then offered me a good trade in price for my Tbird towards the 18 SDH I'm now riding.Hence I still do business with them and would recommend them over Mom's in Manchester,N.H.any day of the week.Dave!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts