Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, it finally happened, the bike took a spill.
Ultimately I made out pretty good considering. Pics below.

I’ve got some turtle wax polishing compound on the way for the tank - hoping to clear up the haze from hitting the grass.
As far as the pipes, I’ve ordered some 800-5000 grit sandpaper but is this my best route? I’m also searching around for used stock headers as I can’t afford the $1500 Toce I’m wanting to get and will try everything else before dropping $400 for a new set
For the fender, I’ve got a paint pen from Indian on the way while also keeping an eye out for a stock replacement.

anyone have any suggestions or criticisms? Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm sure you'll be able to score a stock header pretty easily. Surely wouldn't want to get one new at the price Indian charges lol. One thing to consider is you could get the 'stock' Akro TI header for about 1050ish and then a tune for 500 which would put you in the price range of the toce pipe. If you got the toce pipe you'd need a tune anyway so add 500 to the cost of the toce setup.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Also, you could always use some trick motorcycle exhaust thermal wrap stuff and wrap the pipe if you don't mind the look and want to save a few bucks. But, it might make the cat look a little goofy looking and more out of place lol 🤷‍♂️

1 - 4 of 4 Posts