Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased this during the week...real qwik ship...nicely packaged...Really looks nice on the bike...and its accurate...Had a couple of these for other bikes by other vendors...didnt last long with either condensation and inside face turnin brown...so if u like to know ur temps...IMO this is the one to get @

·
Registered
40 Posts
So, you bought it for looks, is this correct? Which is fine as the information it gives you is useless.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, you bought it for looks, is this correct? Which is fine as the information it gives you is useless.
Yea ur right just for looks...im a dumbass but Im loaded...I got money to blow...I guess u wont like the Tank Shifter either...That was $500...i dumped over 5 grand in this bike in a little over a year...Im also doin a Jack Pot Header and Stage 2 Cam...i already have the Tabs with Zombie baffles and Hi Flow AC...btw there not for looks...LMAO...

Thanks for ur informative comment...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank u Sir...
On my other Gilroy...i had all Dakota Digital Gauges...Cost me a fortune...But they did look gud...LOL...but I always new my Oil Temp and Oil Pressure...to me theyre important...Polaris decided on Chieftains u didnt need them...

·
Bronze member
1,683 Posts
Please educate me whybthis is useless?
It will give you oil level and oil temp so why do you say its useless.
The original dipstick provided oil level athough checking these 111s is a crapshoot. Oil temp is good to know but what can you do about it? Especially if equipped with a factory oil cooler. Oil pressure is definitely more important IMHO. In the last few years, HD stopped the oil pressure reading because they were normally ridiculously low at idle in warm weather.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That looks very nice, what year Indian do you have ? I have a 2016 Indian Springfield did you get 22 or 30 mm and how does it fit? It looks great a number a guys that used to make them went out of business. Great purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The fit is a screw in...my bike is an 18...i got the 22mm...fits perfect...have ridden the bike a couple of hundred since i bought it...no problems at all...easy to see...accurate temps...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts