Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp figured it was finally time to say Hi! Been lurking for a few months now before and after I bought my 2019 chief dark horse. Can’t say how great this community appears which was part of the reason for going with Indian (there may have been 10,000 other reasons but that was secondary). I live in NC and have been riding for the last 20 years but sold my bike back in 08 when first of two kids were born. Youngest is now 7 so got back on the horse! I’ve had her for about 2 months now and look forward to riding every day again. Haven’t done a ton of stuff besides passenger seat, pegs and sissy bar, hogworks led and usb-c port. Probably won’t ever touch the engine since I’m past the go fast phase of life. I work on friends bikes to scratch the real itch to tinker and am currently restoring a woefully neglected 2003 FatBoy 100th anniversary edition. Anyway just wanted to do a proper introduction.
Steve
(Tried to post a pic but it keeps showing upside down so will try from a computer later)

·
Registered
133 Posts
welcome good to see you and your family love the lifestyle. The DH is a wonderful bike goes and looks good, tinkering is a good pass time and very satisfying

·
German Rider
968 Posts
Welcome from Germany!

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome from California. I just picked up a 2019 chief DH too (my first purchased new bike, aside from dirtbikes) about a month ago. Really enjoy her and she's been a blast for the wife and I. Anyhow, welcome and look forward to seeing you on the forum.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to the posting/non-lurking side of the forum. The dark horse is a sweet ride.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice one! Welcome from SE PA!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts