Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these combo sissy bar luggage racks from Dean Speed on their scouts? Looking for some reviews. I want to start using my bike to commute to work and need something to strap either a back pack or a soft lunchbox to. Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Here is a pick of my sixty in current form

·
Registered
412 Posts
24 inch tall perfect height for even my big sissy bar bag I use when taking multiple day trips. Just hit dean up for it you won’t regret it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone have one of these combo sissy bar luggage racks from Dean Speed on their scouts? Looking for some reviews. I want to start using my bike to commute to work and need something to strap either a back pack or a soft lunchbox to. Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

View attachment 597689

Here is a pick of my sixty in current form

View attachment 597690
I love the looks. What screen is that and does it help reduce wind noise?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just ordered a bar from Dean with a saddlemen pad. He said turnaround time is about 6 weeks unfortunately

·
Registered
20 Posts
Memphis Shades Road Warrior with 11” windshield. I like it a lot. Makes higher speeds more tolerable and not so tiring.
I tried to order it on their website, but wanted a taller windshield (15 or 17") and unfortunately 11" is the tallest shield available at the moment. They didn't mention when it will.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just an FYI, I contacted Dean Speed hoping to order this rack and they told me they are no longer offering these kinds of combo racks. So disappointed! :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just installed this sissy bar I bought from Dean a couple of months ago and I love it. I was happy to find out that you can affix the back pad onto the indian head as well. From their website I had the impression that it's either indian or pad. The guy there is really supportive and replies the emails very fast.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts