Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such a thing or can aftermarket H-D lowers fit these bars. I’ve dug for days online looking for anything indian and all I can find are lowers for the mustache bars and those don’t have speaker pods, just a glove box.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found those after doing some more digging on here last night. They’re nice looking, now to see if there’s any way I can get white smoke pearl paint or a close enough match without breaking the bank.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
They work good for 60.00 that I paid for them.
Would you please post a photo of them? I’ve got the metallic ruby color and I would probably order the gloss black and run them that way till I could find someone to color match them.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes. I’m running 2 400 watt amps. One for the speakers in the fairing and touring trunk and the other one directly for the 8”.
Can you give me details on what amps, and speakers you are using and how everything is hooked up? I'm trying to figure out how to do something similar for my 18 as indian no longer makes the sound upgrade for my bike apparently. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
So I’m running Rockford fosgate speakers (4) 5.25 speakers in the fairing and touring trunk and (2) 8” speakers for the lowers. Powered by a 400 watt 2 channel and a 400 watt 4 channel.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Dirty Bird sells a set, that fits 100% (without side gaps) and fit 6.5" speakers
but they are pricey....not for the budget builds
:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts