Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have changed my screen to a 10" so I can look over the top whilst riding normally and have my hair and beard blowing in my face. If I have the screen off the turbulence is significantly less and pleasant with out whiskers and hair flicking in my eyes under my glasses. I want to to keep the screen on because when it rains here the water drops are huge and feel like they are peeling the skin off your cheek bones, monsoonal rain is rather intense. ( I know I am getting soft ha ha) I have tried moving the clear lower deflectors around with little success. I wear a open face and live in the tropics so air movement is critical but want to rectify this annoying issue. This is annoying. Does any one have any suggestions

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Have you tried a flip windshield? I have one of these Freedom Shields on my Rm and it works well.

Reactions: CenCalRider

·
Registered
2019 Roadmaster
43 Posts
I have this one on my '19 RM. Long Ride Shields. The only thing now is I put mid rise bars on my bike. Now when the windshield is full up it hits the mirrors. I am going to try an oscillating spindle sander to see if I can take a little off the windshield so it can go up inside the mirrors. Won't have to take off much.

·
Rider
840 Posts
I have this one on my '19 RM. Long Ride Shields. The only thing now is I put mid rise bars on my bike. Now when the windshield is full up it hits the mirrors. I am going to try an oscillating spindle sander to see if I can take a little off the windshield so it can go up inside the mirrors. Won't have to take off much.
Or you could save the hassle and rotate your throttle control a few degrees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts