Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend enjoys riding with my but the passenger pegs are way to high and close. Does anybody know of a link of some sort that could bring them down and forward a couple inches? This combined with the Aeromach sissy bar would make her want to ride for more than a few minutes.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My girlfriend enjoys riding with my but the passenger pegs are way to high and close. Does anybody know of a link of some sort that could bring them down and forward a couple inches? This combined with the Aeromach sissy bar would make her want to ride for more than a few minutes.

As the aftermarket still has some catching up to do, I would suggest taking some measurements with your vernier caliper and then going to a mega dealer and finding a mainstream bike that closely matches those dimensions. Pin diameter (8mm). Width of peg bracket channel and width of the peg portion that slides into that channel. Finally, distance from center of pin to rear of channel where peg bears when open. I would be very surprised if you didn't find an application that will work with your bike. In addition, you could call and speak with James at Slingshot Racing out in California and give him those dimensions and see if he has an application that will work. He may ask you to send a photo of the OEM passenger peg. He sells adjustable rider and passenger pegs for many different Motorcycle models.

I won't be a forum Dick and suggest you find a girlfriend with shorter legs. That would be rude.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As the aftermarket still has some catching up to do, I would suggest taking some measurements with your vernier caliper and then going to a mega dealer and finding a mainstream bike that closely matches those dimensions. Pin diameter (8mm). Width of peg bracket channel and width of the peg portion that slides into that channel. Finally, distance from center of pin to rear of channel where peg bears when open. I would be very surprised if you didn't find an application that will work with your bike. In addition, you could call and speak with James at Slingshot Racing out in California and give him those dimensions and see if he has an application that will work. He may ask you to send a photo of the OEM passenger peg. He sells adjustable rider and passenger pegs for many different Motorcycle models.

I won't be a forum Dick and suggest you find a girlfriend with shorter legs. That would be rude.
I have the same issue..... did you get a result or solution?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts