Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been following the forum for a while now and been posting every now and again. I must say that overall I am really happy with my Roadmaster. The worst thing that has happened since I have owned the bike is I has to wait 90 days for my backrest to come in. It shouldn't take so long but it did. That said if that is the worst thing that happens during the time I own this bike I'll take it! I did get the Vet discount but even if I didn't I fell for the bike hard and would have bought it anyway. I am thankful I can have such a beautiful bike that comes loaded. I'm overjoyed with the way it rides, handles and feels. The balance is excellent. I love the way it looks because the motor is like looking at fine art molded seamlessly into a wonderful frame and chassis. I really like going in my garage and smelling real leather. The fit, finish and chrome are top shelf. I like having a really great Dealer that bends over backward to take care of the customer. But mostly I love starting and riding my Indian! Nothing is perfect but this is about as close as it gets in my motorcycle world! Take care and be safe.

Reactions: 2022

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome Clif. With the salt they have been throwing in the roads here in Pa. it will be a little while until I still ride again. Every time I walk past my Roadmaster I am struck by its beauty. I spend a little time every day just sitting in the saddle and listening to some tunes. Enjoy your Indian, ride safe.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
You are right! Nothing is perfect but my Chieftain is as perfect as it gets. Indian has also treated me right with all the little perks and the gifts from IMRG. All in all I could not be happier.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
The only thing that I ended up waiting for on my Chieftain was the Indian Big Sucker Air Kit. It is one beautiful bike and wonderful to ride.

Long live Indian.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Burebista, what a great post! So true. My motorcycle is my life! Ride free and enjoy every minute of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts