Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, lousy, crappy week in south Florida. First I got this Respiratory Virus going around. Kicked my ass, still hacking. No bike riding, raining nearly everyday. Dolphins lost and still suck. Hurricanes lost and don't look to good. Just wanted to check in..................................

·
Registered
52 Posts
Agree with all those things. Not sick here. I did get to do about 40 miles this morning. Made a little run to buy some good sausage.

I was in your neck woods of the woods Saturday. Took the grandkids down to Sunrise B, B, and T Center to see Disney on Ice.

Typical Dolphin season. Beat the good teams and lose to the bad teams.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Fall allergies kicking me in the ribs too.
Rain finally cleared out for a minute to give us a glorious week end.
The Saints won (finally)
Hang tuff

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Let's see....riding? When I get the chance and the temperature is under 100° which in Texas is not that often during the summer.
Living in Dallas...we have the Cowboys. The best part of the Cowboys is the Cheerleaders and our field goal kicker. I see another 8 8 season
Sinuses are killing me and work sucks!

Other than that....the world is great.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
52 Posts
What is this? The BMW forum? *****, Moan and Whine!
I have always heard that every thing in life has to be in balance. Every thing is so good with our Indians that we have to balance it out with other things.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have always heard that every thing in life has to be in balance. Every thing is so good with our Indians that we have to balance it out with other things.
In that case I must be in line to win a free Scout or something, I managed to separate my collarbone from my shoulder on thursday... riding season=over.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Not sick here and took a 20 mile ride to have lunch today. Packers lost but doesn't bother me as long as I can ride and btw the Packers really look bad so ar this year I hate to waste riding time watching them, I won't this weekend. Going on a 400 to 500 mile ride sat and sunday. Oh crap keyboard acting up again. Weekend after that I am thinking of going on Slimey crud run near Madison Wi, then maybe go to Barber in Al. I will be busy.

·
Founding member
954 Posts
This is the brief time of year when Wisconsin has perfect weather. Low 70s no rain in forecast. In the middle of a 2 week vacation. No complaints get out and ride.

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
Congratulations.
That is a beautiful color combo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts