Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some searching but surprisingly, I didn't come up with anything on this website. What is everybody using for a replacement horn for the Springfield? I don't need a compressor and all that stuff. Just a decent, loud 12v horn. And not an $80 one. I have a $12 horn on my Scout that's loud as hell and works fine.

I've noticed that the SP has a sealed connector that plugs into the horn rather than the simple, two-terminal connectors. How are you dealing with that? Is there an adapter available? I don't want to cut the wires.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Bronze member
2,698 Posts
The horn on my 2015 C V is really loud, I’ve read a lot of posts on this forum and others complaining about how quiet there’s are, Polaris must have changed them after 2015.

·
Rider
760 Posts
+1 on the Buffalo. They have 2 size choices - 8” and 15”.

Great sound, great nostalgic look, easy instal ... and excellent people to deal with.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
+1 on the Buffalo. They have 2 size choices - 8” and 15”.

Great sound, great nostalgic look, easy instal ... and excellent people to deal with.
Got my air horns from Rivco. Also great people to work with, in addition to making a kickass set of horns!!!
If anyone orders, tell them you are a member of this forum. They might give you a discount. They used to be a supporting member here.

·
Rider
620 Posts
someone needs to figure out how to mount a barge horn to it so not only does the person in front of you know, the person 12 blocks away knows too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh my horn just about do that my friend! Went from a squeaky oem Scout horn to a loud awesome horn!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts