Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gold member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have a upper right side cover for a 2016 Chief Dark Horse? Blew off yesterday sometime while I was hitting the throttle, went back where I thought it was and found it, it had been ran over several times. Please PM me if you have one. Thank you!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Indian parts nation has the cover for 255.59. Been looking at this site to order some parts. Not sure how quick they ship

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
When you get your new ones add some Velcro to the frame at the thinnest point that should alleviate it or I like this guys idea a lot.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
When you get your new ones add some Velcro to the frame at the thinnest point that should alleviate it or I like this guys idea a lot.

The only issue with the heat shrink is that it only works once the grommets have some wear on them. If you replace the grommets, the side cover will not go back on as the covered pegs will be too large in circumference to fit in the hole.

·
Gold member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I have a R side cover coming on it’s way, great price great doing business with the Mad Moto Max. Went down pretty quick too! In the next 5 minutes I’ll check the mail box, it’s shipping distance is only 3000 miles away. So it should be here real soon. Thanks for the deal. Bummer it happened, second time for me. First one was under warranty! Guys and Gals just check on them once in awhile. When push comes to shove (push it and shove it weekly. Ride safe all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts