Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gold member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost my upper right side cover while out riding, went back to the area I thought it blew off, Found it- but several cars ran over it. Anybody have an extra cover for sale. Thanks. PM me if so.

·
Super Moderator
4,709 Posts
Lost my upper right side cover while out riding, went back to the area I thought it blew off, Found it- but several cars ran over it. Anybody have an extra cover for sale. Thanks. PM me if so.
Have you put your request in the "Parts for Sale / Wanted" section here?

·
Bronze member
2,854 Posts

Your bike under warranty? I know my dealer has replaced those under warranty that flew off.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Very good advice go for the silver smoke color as it is around 70% cheaper than all the other colors. 325$ vs 120$ .
You will find it in the chieftain listing.

·
Gold member
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very good advice go for the silver smoke color as it is around 70% cheaper than all the other colors. 325$ vs 120$ .
You will find it in the chieftain listing.
Was this text for me sir? I’d pay 120 in a flash, what is the silver color smoke mean? It this is for me thank you very much. Again if it’s for me where do I order that piece RH upper side cover? Cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes that was for you .

Ok first you go to the website
( cheapcycleparts.com ).

Chose indian / year model / chieftain, Roadmaster.

Then go to the ( body,side cover all options)
And number 4 will be for the right upper cover.

Choose the color silver smk because they sell this color for around 120$ the rest is over 300$ dunno why .

Last thing upon checking out use the promo code ( free99 ) and that will give you a free shipping .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts