Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long story short, covid and then dislocating my knee put me into a shitty position and have to file bankruptcy, AKA my bike is going bye bye :mad: So, I may tell you to kick bricks if you try low balling. Gotta pay a lawyer ya know.

So. On to the relevant stuff. Also, if you live near Madison, WI. I will come down on the price if it means I don't have to box this shit up.

Buyer pays PayPal fees

SOLD - Corbin Fire & Ice w/ open back backrest: 900 shipped.
By far the most comfortable thing I've ever sat on. This seat is heated AND cooled, and boy does it keep crack sweat free during the warmer days. Due to this being made to my height, I'm 6'1 and can flat foot the ground but, if you're a shorty, it won't be for you as it does rise you up a little and move you back a couple inches. For someone my height, made the bike 100% better to ride as it opens up so much space. Everything works as intended and has maybe 6K miles on it. It's broken in but the passenger seat didn't get a lot of booty time. I used leather treatment at least once a month on it to keep it nice looking.
Footwear Bicycle saddle Shoe Outdoor shoe
Black Footwear Audio equipment Shoe Leather
Footwear Shoe Outdoor shoe Athletic shoe

SOLD - OEM Indian Sissy Bar + Indian backrest. 400 shipped
Comes with the everything it did stock. Screws to lock the levers in place and even has the little Indian plugs for the cargo rack. NEAT.
Furniture Chair Office chair Bar stool Antique
Room Photography Audio equipment Microphone Furniture

SOLD - Dynojet Powervision CX. Needs unlock code. 100 bucks shipped? OBO on this one.
Gadget Electronic device Technology Handheld game console Atari lynx

The Following stuff that's not pictured/ready yet as I have a bad knee and have to get it off the bike still. Hopefully soon. Still in the process of getting OEM mufflers to replace the Rines.

SOLD - Indian Windowshield bag + Indian 12v charger inlet. (they make you supply your own 12v charger plug). 100 shipped.

- Eagle LED Halo Lights. 50 Shipped
Automotive lighting Light Headlamp Auto part Automotive fog light

ON HOLD WITH DOWNPAYMENT - Rinehart Chrome Mufflers w/ Castle tips and both stock and hi-flow baffles. 450 shipped

·
Registered
164 Posts
How many hours/miles on the lights? Can I see some pictures when you get them out?
Depending on answers, pictures I think I will take them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How many hours/miles on the lights? Can I see some pictures when you get them out?
Depending on answers, pictures I think I will take them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Uh, not something I really kept track of but they're the newest thing on my bike as of last season, so I guess maybe 5K miles-ish? It's going to be miserable out until this weekend so I might have them out around Friday/Saturday.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Do you know if that fire and ice will fit a Roadmaster?

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you know if that fire and ice will fit a Roadmaster?
It'll fit any of the chieftain models. The only thing that MIGHT be a tight fit is the back of the passenger seat might make getting the trunk on to use a little more force. It's like, 1/4" bigger than stock, but my sissy bar fit fine, just had to push slightly harder.

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Incoming. Forgot I had a grasshopper backrest too. I'll add that to the list at some point for 40 shipped.

·
Rider
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright. Everything's been spoken for except the headlights. Thank you to everyone who popped in quick and made this easy peazy. Really helped me out <3

As for the headlights, I'm changing them to 50 dollars shipped as one of the side lights developed an issue while it was in my bike, no idea how but one of the acrylic "lenses" that sits over the LED bulb came loose so it wiggles around. It still lights up but you'll see some movement on the pavement that makes it look like the light has water or something in it.

The other one and the main one are fine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts