Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Roadmaster Darkhorse
60 Posts
Coincidentally, I'm going to be over there (Indian of Sioux Falls) tomorrow. Of course now I'm going to check on this ride, see if already sold etc. If not, it will be damned difficult not to add it to my collection.

·
Registered
Roadmaster Darkhorse
60 Posts
Am I reading that signature on the fuel tank correctly?

Nevermind. I thought I saw (2 of 21) and first. Went back and now see it correctly (2021)

·
Registered
Roadmaster Darkhorse
60 Posts
I haven't made it over there to Sioux Falls yet. Maybe today or tomorrow morning . I have pretty much made up my mind to buy that ride if it still be available. The crew at this store will know who I am when I come in. I've done business with them a few times before.

To me the potential collector value of this scooter is worth taking a chance on. If it dudes out, I'll still at least have another nice ride in my stable.

·
Registered
2012 Indian Chief Vintage . 2016 Indian Roadmaster
866 Posts
All you have to do is call them and place a deposit and its yours. Its done all the time.

·
Registered
Roadmaster Darkhorse
60 Posts
All you have to do is call them and place a deposit and its yours. Its done all the time.
Oh I know that all too well. I have bought, traded and sold pretty much anything with wheels or floats all over the 48 states without being there. In this case, I will be right down the street from them, so would rather stop in.

·
Rider
765 Posts
* formal complaint filed re this post (not by @TigerGA, incidentally). I edited out the political stuff. / Hink

———————————————

I guess Gov Noem buying an Indian and going to Sturgis was just a publicity & marketing gimmick.
Of course it was done to publicly show her support, not as a meaningless "stunt". At least Noem has the balls to do what she says.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I guess it was all publicity, nothing wrong with that. She's the elected face of South Dakota at this moment, so riding the motorcycle brand, that is now being being built by PII, that actually started the Sturgis Rally is better than riding the brand of motorcycle that owns the official motorcycle rights to the Sturgis Rally for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
488 Posts
This year I would like I would like to recommend that Governor Noem buy a red and black 2022 Indian Challenger Deluxe with the performance air cleaner, TAB BAM STICKS with Zombie baffles and the Dynojet tune, also the two passenger RDL black heated full leather seat with the riders back rest. Please give me a call when you go to trade it in. 😗

1 - 20 of 54 Posts