Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Silver member
5,101 Posts
I'm not sure what it is. It is not a Springfield dash, so what fairing is it. Could it be a skirted Indian dressed out. That's my thought. Or, Or. Perhaps a mishmash of new bags, smaller fender, but the locomotive inspired fairing.

That actually would be interesting to see. I still prefer the old fairing.

Watching again for the 5th time, :)

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,494 Posts
It looks like the new fairing to me. I caught a glimpse of the center vent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Silver member
5,101 Posts
It looks like the new fairing to me. I caught a glimpse of the center vent.

Yep, I am wrong. Upon further review, I see those awful bolt-on indicators...

Reactions: Kaz and IMARIDER

·
Bronze member
2,099 Posts
Did you notice the $700 Indian Headlight made by JW Speaker for $400?

Honestly I didn’t notice anything different on the headlight other than the black trim. It looked like the same headlight that came on my RM and my wife’s Chieftain Limited.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Honestly I didn’t notice anything different on the headlight other than the black trim. It looked like the same headlight that came on my RM and my wife’s Chieftain Limited.
Really? If you stop the video when it shows the headlight and zoom in you can see the little sections of light to turn on as you lean the vehicle from side to side just like on the JW Speaker adaptive 2 headlight. Try it...

·
Bronze member
2,099 Posts
Really? If you stop the video when it shows the headlight and zoom in you can see the little sections of light to turn on as you lean the vehicle from side to side just like on the JW Speaker adaptive 2 headlight. Try it...

I didn’t watch the video, I stopped to pick up some parts and they just unveiled the bike on the showroom floor.

·
Silver member
5,466 Posts
I saw one in person at my dealer yesterday.
No fairing but a black trimmed windshield. It is a damn good looking bike.
I find it odd they unveiled the bike at a dealership for you to see. I thought the JD Bikes were unveiled at special events. Wasn't last years JD Springfield unveiled at Sturgis?
Thinking especial when their not showing the whole bike on their initial video teaser that came out earlier today; curious now why a dealer would be showing the bike before the teaser video was released.
Either way I can't wait to see it. I love the JD bikes they've been doing.

·
Bronze member
2,099 Posts
I couldn’t answer that for you. But Indian Motorcycle of Metro Milwaukee has one on their showroom floor.

·
Silver member
5,466 Posts
Oh oh... you just called them out Dave. Now their doors are going to be closed for doing an early reveal... :eek: ..lol

So since it has no fairing; just a blacked out windshield; I'm assuming it's another Springfield?

I think you should go back and take some pictures for us...Haha

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oh oh... you just called them out Dave. Now their doors are going to be closed for doing an early reveal... :eek: ..lol

So since it has no fairing; just a blacked out windshield; I'm assuming it's another Springfield?

I think you should go back and take some pictures for us...Haha
Do it Dave, do it!

·
Bronze member
3,468 Posts
Sweet bike... lets see the Springfield JD bike was 36K and a standard Spring field is 22K... so a standard RMDH is 29K... logic says this thing is going to come in at 45-46K... should be a dam fine collector... the factory will be the only one that has them... also what I don't get is why don't they put stage 1 right on from the factory on these special editions... stage 1 is supposed to be 50 state compliant... you put stage 1 on this machine and you lose the air breather cover..

·
Bronze member
2,099 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts