Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellas, I live in Michigan and im looking for a tech to install lloydz 558, air cleaner & slip - ons. Any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
T Y I was looking for help from a tech that could do it on the side, wasn't interested in going to dealer for work. Thanks Though..

·
Bronze member
1,294 Posts
If you are in the St Pete, Tampa area anytime soon, let me know I will be happy to do it.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,233 Posts
Don't want to stir the pot here but I think the OP wanted to get it done in Michigan. Nice of you to offer though.

·
Rider
1,231 Posts
A few months ago, a forum member recommended Diversified Cycles in Grandville. Chopper Dan is the owner. I have not contacted them yet for various reasons, although I plan to. You might want to give him a shout and see if he can help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the reply. Thinking i'm going with Libertyville Indian. Ive heard from a few on here they do good work.

·
Bronze member
1,986 Posts
A few months ago, a forum member recommended Diversified Cycles in Grandville. Chopper Dan is the owner. I have not contacted them yet for various reasons, although I plan to. You might want to give him a shout and see if he can help.
I use him exclusively for my HD stuff, and have taken the Indian to him once. He is stand up, fair, and a good wrench.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts