Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I am on the hunt for a pair of new or used chrome rear crash bars for my 2000 Indian Chief. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I've got all kinds of parts for your bike.......fenders both front and rear, a brand new in the box speedo. rear brake mounting bracket, too many to list actually,.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I too am looking for front crash bars for my 2000 Gilroy Chief. Have found several different brands, prices high and low. Any thoughts on the better brands regarding tube thickness? Or really just personal opinion on design??

·
Registered
13 Posts
I need rear crash bars for a 2000 Indian Chief. If anyone has a set they are willing to part with, let me know. If you have the mustache front bars, I might be interested in those as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got all kinds of parts for your bike.......fenders both front and rear, a brand new in the box speedo. rear brake mounting bracket, too many to list actually,.....
Do u still have the speedo? Could u maybe email me a list of what parts u do have? I would like a new oil dipstick too if u got it!! (Guessing the rubber shrank & it just literally blows out with oil pressure 2 or 3 tumes every time i ride. I have a HD one in now for temp.) Thank u!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts