Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the internet to no avail. I havea PCV installed on my scout sixty, S&S Intake, and a custom exhaust. I have the Sensors unplugged, but I am getting 2 CEL's...

Check Engine light 1
520210. -- o2 Sensor rear Driver Circuit Open/Grounded

Check Engine Light 2
520209 -- o2 Sensor Front Driver Circuit Open/Grounded

They are both open, So the light is correct.

So i am looking for the o2 sensor eliminators that DynoJet no longer includes...

·
Bronze member
1,919 Posts
Why would you want to disable the Oxygen sensors?
You would be running the motor in the "Open Loop" configuration.
Using the O2 sensors allows the F.I. to richen and lean the A/F ratio as needed by the motor (ie; altittude, temp. or load change) for the best possible performance and fuel economy.

But maybe you have a different use in mind.......just curious.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Why would you want to disable the Oxygen sensors?
You would be running the motor in the "Open Loop" configuration.
Using the O2 sensors allows the F.I. to richen and lean the A/F ratio as needed by the motor (ie; altittude, temp. or load change) for the best possible performance and fuel economy.

But maybe you have a different use in mind.......just curious.
he said a custom exhuast which i bet means it was not made with the 2 12mm bungs for o2 senors which is just silly

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have searched the internet to no avail. I havea PCV installed on my scout sixty, S&S Intake, and a custom exhaust. I have the Sensors unplugged, but I am getting 2 CEL's...

Check Engine light 1
520210. -- o2 Sensor rear Driver Circuit Open/Grounded

Check Engine Light 2
520209 -- o2 Sensor Front Driver Circuit Open/Grounded

They are both open, So the light is correct.

So i am looking for the o2 sensor eliminators that DynoJet no longer includes...
oh best of luck finding them unless a forum member has a set sitting around. the EPA cracked down hard and made big fines for any business caught selling them anymore

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can make your own for just a couple of bucks. I believe there's a thread on here somewhere with that info. If not hit youtube, probably a bunch of diy on there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts