Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picking up a Route jacket that was on clearance on the IM website. Awesome jacket, but I can't find matching gloves in my size (large).

Here's a link of the original page on Indian's website:

If anyone has for sale, or happens across a pair in large/x-large, I'd be interested in them.

Thanks,
Rick M

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check out this site. If you know the exact part number, they often have some discontinued items.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I recently picking up a Route jacket that was on clearance on the IM website. Awesome jacket, but I can't find matching gloves in my size (large).

If anyone has for sale, or happens across

If anyone has for sale, or happens across a pair in large/x-large, I'd be interested in them.

Thanks,
Rick M

Thanks,
Rick M

I have a pair xl I will sell. 50 plus shipping
Thanks,
Rick M

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tip! I'll check that out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts