Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used 2017 Indian Scout with aftermarket pipes. I’m looking for someone who wants to get rid of their old stock slip on mufflers. Willing to trade or pay.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,802 Posts
I have like new OEM muffler from my 2019 Scout. Barely used. Does $100 sound reasonable?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just bought a used 2017 Indian Scout with aftermarket pipes. I’m looking for someone who wants to get rid of their old stock slip on mufflers. Willing to trade or pay.
I have a set of OEM 2017 pipes I'd be willing to let go of. Less than 3k on them. Only driven to and from church while singing gospel songs.

LMK

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Not sure where you are located, I am in Indianapolis, I have a set of stock mufflers with less than 3K miles on them. I put a set of Crusher Mavericks on my Scout 60 that I used to have. If you are interested in trading, contact me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've got a stock oem set off my 2019 scout.....with the CAT in the oem mufflers, it adds a lot of weight for shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone for your replies, I am no longer looking for this part... I can’t seem to find how to delete this thread, so if anyone out there knows (or mods that like deleting) just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts