Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just signed up, and looking to make my first Indian purchase. I've been a Victory rider for years, and I love them, but have always dreamed of owning an Indian. I'm trying to locate a leftover 2014 Chieftain in Springfield blue. Anyone know where there might be one? Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
RideNow in NC has one, pony motorsports, cowboy cycle, etc
Just go to Cycletrader, refine search, select indian, 2014, chieftain, there are three Springfield Blue just on the first page.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I found mine that way, got a great deal from Ride Now AZ. They shipped it to me and it only cost me 550 to ship. It would have cost me more than that just to, drive down from CO and pick up. Cycletrader opens up many dealerships to you for viewing

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've found a good many red ones, but seems the blue is harder to find, I did see the ones on cycle trader, just trying to find the best deal. Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Everyone wants the best deal. Cost price check on cycle trader, call the dealer tell them you want the best price quote and see what happens. Buying from you closest dealer is not always the best direction to take

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Hello all, just signed up, and looking to make my first Indian purchase. I've been a Victory rider for years, and I love them, but have always dreamed of owning an Indian. I'm trying to locate a leftover 2014 Chieftain in Springfield blue. Anyone know where there might be one? Thanks all.
Welcome and good luck in your search, hope you find the Indian you're looking for :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Blue numbered in Greer, SC. I think #147, saw it yesterday. May be putting up my red Classic #223 soon. Haven't decided yet. Hope this helps !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Indianmotorcyclesturgis.com has a 2014 Cheiftain in Springfield Blue that is used. I have not seen any leftover 2014's in Springfield Blue excpet for a Classic.

·
Registered
258 Posts
My dealer orders unpainted bikes often and then installs whatever paint the customer wants.

Reactions: Roll On

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
We have a 2015 springfield blue and ivory creme… and I know where to find a 2014 springfield blue vintage-- PM me...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry I didn't update sooner all. I found just the bike I was looking for. Shiny new leftover 14 Chieftain in Springfield blue. Got 700 miles on her already. Absolutely love it!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts