Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn’t find an exact existing thread for this — I’m wanting to add some supplementary driving lights onto the highway bars on my Chief Classic. I already have the Indian driving lights so I want to add some small, bright supplementary lights to my highway bars just for better visibility in both day and night. Kinda liking the idea of amber lights but that’s a minor detail. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated, or maybe I missed a thread where this info is already covered. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Perhaps you might need to just replace the drivilights with LEDs? I have the hogworkz Halo maker headlight and driving lights set on mine and they are incredibly bright. I have yet to come across a bike or car the lights up the road more than my bike at nights.

·
Bronze member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps you might need to just replace the drivilights with LEDs? I have the hogworkz Halo maker headlight and driving lights set on mine and they are incredibly bright. I have yet to come across a bike or car the lights up the road more than my bike at nights.
That’s a good idea but I’m really liking the idea of two additional points of light on my front end — and making them amber or yellow might make me even more noticeable.
Since my top post, I did find some info here on Denali lights which look pretty good. Lightning Strike lights also have a new Bolt product that’s wireless but I’m wondering about how they’re powered and all that. I always like something hard-wired better than some kind of rechargeable. Not a lot of info available yet in those though so I’ll wait and see...

·
Registered
369 Posts
That’s a good idea but I’m really liking the idea of two additional points of light on my front end — and making them amber or yellow might make me even more noticeable.
Since my top post, I did find some info here on Denali lights which look pretty good. Lightning Strike lights also have a new Bolt product that’s wireless but I’m wondering about how they’re powered and all that. I always like something hard-wired better than some kind of rechargeable. Not a lot of info available yet in those though so I’ll wait and see...
Check custom dynamics. I have them on my tail lights. I believe they have crashbar mounting driving lights. They also have turn signals that turn into driving lights when not in use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts