Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Rider
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

My friend is looking to switch from a HD Roadglide to a new Indian Chieftain Limited in ICON brunt orange, does anyone know a dealer that has one?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
FC5F1FDE-091F-439B-9E54-3AFA40032D5A.jpeg
Tom Wood Indian of Lafayette, they had one a few weeks ago when I was up there, give them a call, now one of the best dealers in Indiana.

·
Registered
66 Posts
There's one in Ft Myers, Fl

·
Bronze member
3,049 Posts
Thanks, Local dealer says he can get one but would give him a direct answer how much it will cost!
Well the 2020's are coming and I think they are going to have the 116 engine... the ICON color series is 1K more than the regular Limited's… if he won't deal I'd call those that have posted that the dealer has one if the ICONs are not gone by this time of the year they are usually there next spring (because of the more cost).. so with them being a 116 (and the dealers know for sure) next year they might be willing to deal...

·
Bronze member
1,756 Posts
Have him call the others and have them all bid against each other

We did that with an Excursion we bought. We spec’d them all the same so it was apples to apples
Found a dealer that was in a bmw car buying zip code and could not move that beast
Sticker was $52,000 in 2001 got it for $36,000 with 50 miles on it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just talked to Will at Elkhart Indian they have one in stock and are giving the 116 kit for free minus labor I believe.
David

·
Rider
646 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,049 Posts
is that with any accessories? it's more than a fair offer... I'm surprised the dealer hasn't jumped on it..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got one in Bristol VA for around that price with cams, exhaust, and AC. I drool over it all day because its almost beside my desk on the sales floor. Friendship Motorsports in Bristol VA. 276-644-4700. I’ll be there at 9AM eastern! Ask for Shane!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts