Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rider
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so my friend's girlfriend currently has a Scout. But she seems to be uncomfortable at the controls. She definitely needs some reduced reach bars, but would also like to bring her hands up a bit higher. Are there any reduced reach ape style bars out there that anyone knows of? And how big can you go with the stock cables and such? My two Indians are full size, so working on the Scout is not my realm of knowledge. Tried getting her to try my Challenger but she said no way in hell.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ok, so my friend's girlfriend currently has a Scout. But she seems to be uncomfortable at the controls. She definitely needs some reduced reach bars, but would also like to bring her hands up a bit higher. Are there any reduced reach ape style bars out there that anyone knows of? And how big can you go with the stock cables and such? My two Indians are full size, so working on the Scout is not my realm of knowledge. Tried getting her to try my Challenger but she said no way in hell.
You could install the 10’ minis and have them pulled back towards her. That would enable to keep her hands higher and also provide a shorter reach as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Silver member
4,860 Posts
Also, check the Rox Riser site. I think they have risers that bring the bars a bit closer to the rider.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts