Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if any break or clutch levers fit this bike? I really wanna replace with short levers asap. Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,076 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

That's not one thing I've seen discussed. I know the brake level has an adjustment on it so you can set to a shorter throw.

Reactions: HyeHog

·
Registered
3 Posts
My side stand collapsed and my clutch lever broke... In researching oem part numbers I have discovered that Chieftain, Roadmaster, and Challenger all share the same clutch and brake lever part numbers.
I have ordered a set of Kuryakyn levers that are slated for 2018 Cheiftain... I'll let you know for sure when they come in and I install them.

·
Bronze member
2,545 Posts
Check out psr-usa.com. They make two styles and their clutch and brake levers are adjustable. Pricey, but they’re the best aftermarket levers I’ve seen for IM.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also... Still looking. No luck as of yet. A shop offered to powder coat for 130$... No way I'd pay that for the stocks

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,076 Posts
Ha, you can get your own powder coating kit for almost that cost. The only other person I've seen post about black ones had them coated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also... Still looking. No luck as of yet. A shop offered to powder coat for 130$... No way I'd pay that for the stocks
Kuryakyn has a set of black levers that will fit your Challenger for 90 bucks. Mfr Part #: 5777 Phantom Black levers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts