Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a little nervous about buying a used bike but I made an offer and am waiting back to see how it goes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I didn't notice that thanks for pointing it out. If this is in KM then actual miles are 1058. How does someone only ride a bike 1K miles and trade it in? Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the bike.

·
Super Moderator
4,867 Posts
How does someone only ride a bike 1K miles and trade it in? Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the bike.
Good question with many possible answers. With only 1k miles (if there was something wrong) I would think Indian would have corrected any problems. It most likely wasn't a good "fit" for the original owner?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Harry I checked their web site and didn't see one less than $21,399. Do they have more they are not listing on the inventory page?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bought a bike with 286 miles on it....next one with 1100 miles...next one with 650 miles...next one with 1050 miles...Gold Wing with 3200 miles and color matched nearly new Bushtec trailer....Low mileage bikes are always out there for everything I ever wanted to own with every story under the sun....

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have always purchased pre owned high end autos with factory warranty remaining. That's the key. With a 14 Vintage it could very well be the person switched to a Chieftain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts