Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought my "new" 2014 blue Chieftain home the other day, and I'm interested in finding a pinstripe artist in the Central Florida area who can add some paint to my new ride. I'm in Crystal River, and i expect there are few good artists around the area.

Anyone have any referrals that they'd like to pass along?

·
Silver member
4,525 Posts
If you can wait, try riding up to the big rally in Daytona in the spring. Pinstripe artistes will be all over the place. I had my '14 Chief Vintage done in Sturgis at the 75th Anniversary in 2015.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you can wait, try riding up to the big rally in Daytona in the spring. Pinstripe artistes will be all over the place. I had my '14 Chief Vintage done in Sturgis at the 75th Anniversary in 2015.
I will definitely look into that if I don't find someone before then. Thanks!

·
Gold member
6,448 Posts
I just brought my "new" 2014 blue Chieftain home the other day, and I'm interested in finding a pinstripe artist in the Central Florida area who can add some paint to my new ride. I'm in Crystal River, and i expect there are few good artists around the area.

Anyone have any referrals that they'd like to pass along?
You don't need a referral, just hit one of the many Rallies in your State; they are there! And the time will be real soon. Each one has a port folio of their own! Plus you'll save some
Money too! And have fun, leave your bike with the artist go look around and then come back and it's all done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts