Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2019 Indian chieftain limited and hoping someone has or knows where I can buy a used or new one. At the Indian dealer they want 770 dollars which is absolutely ridiculous and I will not spend that much on a product that is marked way above cost. Hoping someone can help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,816 Posts
I just purchased a 2019 Indian chieftain limited and hoping someone has or knows where I can buy a used or new one. At the Indian dealer they want 770 dollars which is absolutely ridiculous and I will not spend that much on a product that is marked way above cost. Hoping someone can help

aftermarket on Ebay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought the Kuryakyn 1660 Multi-Purpose Driver/Passenger Seat Backrest on Amazon for my 2019 Chieftain. Love it as a driver backrest. Haven't tried it as a passenger backrest but I'm sure it will work well. You also have to buy the fixed mounts, separately.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
I purchased one off Ebay for around $200. Being from China it wasn't a perfect fit, but nothing a file and some elbow grease couldn't fix. Also purchased the matching pad from Corbin when I ordered my seat. Later purchased and added the luggage rack. Easy peasy lemon squeezey

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts

good afternoon. i got my passenger backrest from eagleskull.com and they looked good. quick release too. wife is happy with it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Reactions: chuck46cc
1 - 6 of 6 Posts