Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Founding Member
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a new Indian Chief owner that is planning on installing floorboards. I will provide floorboards for you to mount, test assuming they fit, take some high quality pictures of, and review them. In exchange for this I will comp you the floorboards for your effort and help. I am pretty sure they will fit, but really need to test a set and do not have access to a bike. You can see them at www.rocky-mountain-performance.com

·
Silver member
5,336 Posts
Reactions: Gort

·
Rider
953 Posts
Are you developing forward mount or mid mount floorboards ? Last week I modified a set of Aeromach floorboards for a Scout which are for forward controls, to fit on a Chief DH with mid mount controls. They work perfectly , but required alot of modification to fit the Chief's mounting.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Motorcycle

·
Founding Member
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you developing forward mount or mid mount floorboards ? Last week I modified a set of Aeromach floorboards for a Scout which are for forward controls, to fit on a Chief DH with mid mount controls. They work perfectly , but required alot of modification to fit the Chief's mounting. View attachment 641299 View attachment 641300
What kind of modification did you do? My information from my dealer parts guy says the stock Scout footpegs are what is used on the new chief.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am looking for a new Indian Chief owner that is planning on installing floorboards. I will provide floorboards for you to mount, test assuming they fit, take some high quality pictures of, and review them. In exchange for this I will comp you the floorboards for your effort and help. I am pretty sure they will fit, but really need to test a set and do not have access to a bike. You can see them at www.rocky-mountain-performance.com
I know this is old but I would definitely try these on my 2022 Chief darkhorse

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, I recently purchased a 2022 Chief with the forward controls and floorboards. They are a little big for me and a bit too forward. Are the ones you developed more back and not so big. They look great and look like they'd fit me better. Are you making anymore??? I'd really be interested as this may work better for the lady Chief riders out there. Can you please contact me [email protected] thank you

·
Founding Member
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello, I recently purchased a 2022 Chief with the forward controls and floorboards. They are a little big for me and a bit too forward. Are the ones you developed more back and not so big. They look great and look like they'd fit me better. Are you making anymore??? I'd really be interested as this may work better for the lady Chief riders out there. Can you please contact me [email protected] thank you
Hi Elvira,

We decided not to go that way, just have them for the Scout.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts