Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The good news is I'm ok, not a scratch on me. Bad news is my baby is totaled. I had a 2019 RM Blue and White Icon with only 1706 miles. Ideally I'd like to find another like it. If you know of one at a dealer near you that has one still left over, please reach out to me. I going to have my dealership do a search too. I'll test drive a Challenger for sure but I just love my Icon Blue and White RM. Please help!!

·
Registered
552 Posts

Phil

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike, and glad you are ok! Brings up a question though...how much damage was done to total out a $30K+ motorcycle?

·
Bronze member
3,472 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bike, and glad you are ok! Brings up a question though...how much damage was done to total out a $30K+ motorcycle?
well he dropped it in the driveway and wanted all Indian OEM parts;)… seriously it doesn't take much anymore

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Front wheel, forks. frame, and damage to the side of the bike, went up and embankment in a remote area hitting a boulder, bike slide down into the road. Avoiding a coyote at a curve at 9:15pm coming home from work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Front wheel, forks. frame, and damage to the side of the bike, went up and embankment in a remote area hitting a boulder, bike slide down into the road. Avoiding a coyote at a curve at 9:15pm coming home from work.
Plus it was the Icon edition and everything cost more than the standard color items.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts