Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum I am a big guy 6 Foot 4 currently Just under 290. I have only had 1600- 1700 Kawasaki Cruisers My 1600 was a beast but I was always looking for more power. so looking for info on guys who own the Challenger and how it performs compared to your previous bikes and how comfortable it is for longer rides.

Thanks for any information!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had a Nomad several years ago. No comparison to the amount of additional power you get with the Challenger. Ride is super comfortable. Comes with a wrench to very easily adjust your suspension in less than 2 min. You’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
New to the forum I am a big guy 6 Foot 4 currently Just under 290. I have only had 1600- 1700 Kawasaki Cruisers My 1600 was a beast but I was always looking for more power. so looking for info on guys who own the Challenger and how it performs compared to your previous bikes and how comfortable it is for longer rides.

Thanks for any information!
I'm 6"4' and I would say just put the midrise bars on it and it'll fit you perfect ...... The bike's a beast and with a stage 1 on it you won't ever be disappointed in power ...

·
Registered
787 Posts
We just got back from a short (650 miles) road trip in East TN and western NC. We rode all the Big Ticket roads and then some, often spending 2 hours or more at a time in the saddle. I'm 6ft 2 and just under 220 and was pretty comfortable. My wife is spoiled from riding on a Vision passenger perch so it was "ok" for her. I do have a Saddlemen seat on order, mostly for her.
Not for nothing, you want a Challenger. The power and handling are fantastic.
2020 '13813738-129Slayer.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just got back from a short (650 miles) road trip in East TN and western NC. We rode all the Big Ticket roads and then some, often spending 2 hours or more at a time in the saddle. I'm 6ft 2 and just under 220 and was pretty comfortable. My wife is spoiled from riding on a Vision passenger perch so it was "ok" for her. I do have a Saddlemen seat on order, mostly for her.
Not for nothing, you want a Challenger. The power and handling are fantastic.
View attachment 606831
Thank you. you were right in my back yard...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts