Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Hattiesburg, MS Ordered my red Vintage #1705 on 09/11/13, and picked it up on 11/18/13. Purchased from Big#1 Motorsports in Birmingham, AL. Didn't have a local Dealer at the time, but do now! Enter your information, and let's see what we have in Southeastern Region. Thanks....Danny Mac.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I also did the Big#1 in B'ham. Did the down payment on 01-13-14 and picked up on 02-08-14. Proud owner of one bad ass Black Beast, #2066......this bad boy survived the ''Ice Storm of 2014'', in a nice heated building, yea it kinda delayed my pickup date. I live in north MS, in Potts Camp. Would have been nice if they had put a dealer in the Memphis, TN area, that's only 45 miles away. So, that's how mine went, now praying for better weather

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in Hattiesburg, MS Ordered my red Vintage #1705 on 09/11/13, and picked it up on 11/18/13. Purchased from Big#1 Motorsports in Birmingham, AL. Didn't have a local Dealer at the time, but do now! Enter your information, and let's see what we have in Southeastern Region. Thanks....Danny Mac.
I'm in NW Georgia and ordered my Vintage #1703 on 09/10/2013 and rode it home on 11/16/2013. Purchased it also at Big#1 Motorsports in Birmingham. Still my closest dealer at or about a 100 miles from home..

·
Founding Member
431 Posts
IMG_0640.JPG I'm in Jacksonville Florida riding a red Indian Vintage #1137. Put a down payment on her August 5th and picked her up in early October of 2013.

Darryl Ingle aka ingle51

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome to the conversation! from Las Vegas Nevada :cool:
fury_circuit_action_3_20130510_1430502438.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well....I'm overwelmed! Four members from the Southeast Region. Thought the response would be a ......"little more".

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,777 Posts
Do potential owners count? I'll be testing and hopefully buying a Chieftain when I get back to the states. Milton, Florida is my home and I am bound for Hattiesburg Cycles in a month to try one out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
#160 Blue Classic (with bags, windshield, driver & Passenger backrests and highway bar) Bought it 5/5/14 from Sloan's Indian in Murfreesboro, TN

I am usually on the other Indian forum. I have 3600+ miles on Her and putting another 700 on it Wed.

Scott

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ok I know I'm going to own an Indian. The question is when is the doctor going to release me? Got hit from behind by a car load of teenagers. I want y'all's honest opinion. Vintage or Chieftain. Both are great bikes. I need music. Wife is easy going if there is a back rest so she won't fall off. Daughter doesn't like how the hard bags on the Chiefain rub the back of her legs. Can anyone tell me if they have floorboards on the Chieftain for the passenger. Is it worth it. Damn got a lot of questions. Down to the wire here.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Between Chipley and Panama City in the hill country. Bought my Black Vintage in Houston while there on a job. My bikes in Southern Florida right now while I am on another job in southern Puerto Rico so no riding for me the next couple of weeks.

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,777 Posts
PS Anyone have any experience with the dealer that opened in Pensacola?
I've been there quite a bit since they opened. Their service department seems first rate. They are having a tough time fixing an smaall, aggravating oil leak on my bike, but they aren't giving up. They are consulting with Indian on it.
Their sales team is very nice, easy to talk to and Bill Tollis is a greaat guy.
acinpcola, vryder, and I have been discussing a local IRG in partnership with Adventure Motorsports.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a potential Chieftain or Chief owner. Having a hard time deciding which would fit my needs. I wish they offered hard bags off the line for the Chief. The dealer said it was a $3500 upgrade. I test rode a Chieftain the other day. I fell in love instantly. I'm in the Pensacola area.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts