Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lloydz dyno graph with his A/C and his exhaust, I'm assuming that he is also using a fuel controller. Can't wait to see the finished A/C I already have his exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Do you know anyone that has used the Venom Plenum with 60mm throttle body from Vicbaggers? I have seen a dyno that claimed 93hp and 125tq from this combo.

·
Registered
47 Posts
No AFR....

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The graph was from Lloydz using his filter and his fuel controler

·
Registered
72 Posts
I spoke to the guys that make the 60 mm throttle body and he told me that just the throttle body alone would only increase your horsepower by 2, I guess for the full gain they talk about you need their plenom AC as well, I didn't care for the way it looked and was asking about using another type of high flow AC and thats what he told me, so for 350.00 two hp isn't much, IMHO

·
Registered
161 Posts
I spoke to the guys that make the 60 mm throttle body and he told me that just the throttle body alone would only increase your horsepower by 2, I guess for the full gain they talk about you need their plenom AC as well, I didn't care for the way it looked and was asking about using another type of high flow AC and thats what he told me, so for 350.00 two hp isn't much, IMHO
I spome with Kyle Crandall who owns KMC Powersports. He is the one that does the tuning for Lloydz and Vicbaggers. With the 60mm tb, the venom plenum, lloydz slipons and a power commander 5 Kyle is getting 93hp and 125tq at the back wheel. He has the tune and will send it to you if you do these mods. He has the same mods on his Chieftain. He added a 30hp nitrous shot and pulled 119hp and 142tq!! He said the clutch was slipping and he needs a stronger set of springs. He is planning to take his engine to 121ci this weekend with high compression pistions. 10.5 to 1. This dude is on the bleeding edge of 111 power development right now. Lloydz referred me to him. Google NMC powersports and you will see his fb page that bas his hop number. He is a very cool dude. I spoke with him for about 15 mins. He is the guy to watch. Turns out he was the guy behind the Indian shop with his dyno in Sturgis this year!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I spome with Kyle Crandall who owns KMC Powersports. He is the one that does the tuning for Lloydz and Vicbaggers. With the 60mm tb, the venom plenum, lloydz slipons and a power commander 5 Kyle is getting 93hp and 125tq at the back wheel. He has the tune and will send it to you if you do these mods. He has the same mods on his Chieftain. He added a 30hp nitrous shot and pulled 119hp and 142tq!! He said the clutch was slipping and he needs a stronger set of springs. He is planning to take his engine to 121ci this weekend with high compression pistions. 10.5 to 1. This dude is on the bleeding edge of 111 power development right now. Lloydz referred me to him. Google NMC powersports and you will see his fb page that bas his hop number. He is a very cool dude. I spoke with him for about 15 mins. He is the guy to watch. Turns out he was the guy behind the Indian shop with his dyno in Sturgis this year!!
Sorry its KMC Powersports. Kyle Crandall.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Still wondering about the AFR on these dyno run sheets.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well I dropped off the bike today to get the dirtybird exhaust and a PC V installed. I did the Thunder AC myself this past Sunday. I am hoping to have decent numbers after he tunes it. Should get the bike back tomorrow or thursday, I can't wait to hear and ride it

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well I dropped off the bike today to get the dirtybird exhaust and a PC V installed. I did the Thunder AC myself this past Sunday. I am hoping to have decent numbers after he tunes it. Should get the bike back tomorrow or thursday, I can't wait to hear and ride it
Great news!! Im very interested to see the numbers you get with the Dirty Bird pipe!! Should be 93hp and 125+ tq at the wheel. Keep us updated!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not the numbers you suggested
Looks like those are pretty low numbers. The previous numbers I gave are with a 60mm throttle body and a venom plenum from vicbaggers. Kyle is also using a set of Lloydz slipons. You can view his dyno results and contact him via his facebook page. KMC Powersports on Facebook.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts