Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,737 Posts
I was cruising through Facebook and saw this good video. View attachment 618792

Did everyone notice how Lloydz says you can't beat again you can't beat the stock factory head-pipe on the 111/116 and Challenger for performance. And that slip ons don't do much until you start building the engine up. This tracks exactly as the Fuel Motto dyno charts have shown for years.

For those who don't have facebook

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Rider
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think he had some good advice on some things. I can’t wait to see what he does with the Challenger Models I would love to see one of his creations paired with a good rider at the next king of the baggers race if they have one. I’d also like to see some modded Chieftans or the like.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sure would be nice if they made a set for the Chieftains still. Why they would discontinue them is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure would be nice if they made a set for the Chieftains still. Why they would discontinue them is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I think in the video he addresses this and mentioned something about the supply chain or contacted manufacturer having issues but this shouldn’t be the case now.

·
Bronze member
2,453 Posts
Lloyd also mentioned removing the cat had no impact on performance. He cited a 200 hp build he did that produced the same numbers with and without a cat. Too many owners proceed with engine mods in such a haphazard, ham-fisted way, they spend thousands and really get nothing. I’m always baffled by guys that add cams, tuner, have the bike dyno tuned, but then select a performance decreasing exhaust, or choose performance parts that give them peak hp/torque at 5,000+ rpm...yet they spend most of their time in the 2,000-3,000 rpm range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts