Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:
Lloydz IMC-585 Cams-Installed in a 2016 Chieftain TS111 on 4-27-19 and removed 7-30-20 Approxiamtley 4,700 miles on them.
$450.00 I will cover the shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.
PM me if interested

Located in West Fargo, ND

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were in a 2016 and I never put the high lift valve springs in it so wanted to get the original cams back in it prior to selling.

·
Rider
559 Posts
I know why he did it, much easier to replace the cams than the HL springs.
Good move in some ways to cover your butt if the small springs let go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm watching this - I've got a '19 and been debating sometime now about getting a set.
At least with a 19 you would not have to have the H/L valve springs installed. I had the IMC stage 1 air cleaner, gutted cat, rush warhorse slip ons and had Craig B remote tune with PVCX. Very fun to ride!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least with a 19 you would not have to have the H/L valve springs installed. I had the IMC stage 1 air cleaner, gutted cat, rush warhorse slip ons and had Craig B remote tune with PVCX. Very fun to ride!!
The local IMC dealer in Fargo (Wheels Inc) charged me less than $150.00 to install...Valve cover gasket and labor..

·
Registered
583 Posts
I've got a Wimmer A/C and the PVCX and the Rush Warhorse slipons and a local shop that can put them on - I'm just missing the CAMs.

I also live about 10 minutes from LLoydz up here in NY and he is having a "install session" back up here in September. I'm just on the fence as to whether or not the $200 +/- in savings warrants the risk of buying used CAMs - no offense meant at all to you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got a Wimmer A/C and the PVCX and the Rush Warhorse slipons and a local shop that can put them on - I'm just missing the CAMs.

I also live about 10 minutes from LLoydz up here in NY and he is having a "install session" back up here in September. I'm just on the fence as to whether or not the $200 +/- in savings warrants the risk of buying used CAMs - no offense meant at all to you.
No offense taken. I did sell them last night. If I were that close to Lloydz I think I would spring for the 121 BBK.. I have been to his place in Charlotte...Safe Riding!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts