Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I spent 100 days straight riding over 10,000 miles across the country on this luxury motorcycle. Every morning I awoke with a smile and a sense of adventure.

Taking the longest route to every destination I savored every moment. I thoroughly enjoyed the way this bike rides me with its fast performance and dominating look. It always proved to be a crowd stopper. This motorcycle is so comfortable I slept on it numerous times, even choosing it over a hotel room. The backrest is equivalent to lounging on the sofa. I was able to prop my feet up, lean back and just cruise. The heated seats and grips kept me riding in 27-degree weather. There is an abundance of space in the duel glove boxes, trunk, and side compartments. It is perfect for taking a lady on a vacation. It even has four separate charging stations for powering multiple devices on the go. It felt like and RV on two wheels.

I definitely recommend the 2015 Indian RoadMaster in the areas of speed, comfort, maneuverability, and style. A top choice for motorcycle enthusiasts of all walks of life.

Summery By: Brandon Hochman

IMG_7111.JPG IMG_7046.JPG IMG_7089.JPG 201208111358541.JPG IMG_7105.JPG IMG_7031.JPG IMG_7030.JPG IMG_7029.JPG IMG_7028.JPG IMG_6652.JPG IMG_6634.JPG IMG_7032.JPG IMG_6626.JPG IMG_6914.JPG IMG_6647.JPG

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,602 Posts
I love the top center pic. It looks like my rides on Hwy 50 going thru Utah and Nevada. Beautiful country. Dean E

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Reactions: Split_Lanes

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I spent 100 days straight riding over 10,000 miles across the country on this luxury motorcycle. Every morning I awoke with a smile and a sense of adventure.

Taking the longest route to every destination I savored every moment. I thoroughly enjoyed the way this bike rides me with its fast performance and dominating look. It always proved to be a crowd stopper. This motorcycle is so comfortable I slept on it numerous times, even choosing it over a hotel room. The backrest is equivalent to lounging on the sofa. I was able to prop my feet up, lean back and just cruise. The heated seats and grips kept me riding in 27-degree weather. There is an abundance of space in the duel glove boxes, trunk, and side compartments. It is perfect for taking a lady on a vacation. It even has four separate charging stations for powering multiple devices on the go. It felt like and RV on two wheels.

I definitely recommend the 2015 Indian RoadMaster in the areas of speed, comfort, maneuverability, and style. A top choice for motorcycle enthusiasts of all walks of life.

Summery By: Brandon Hochman

View attachment 4997 View attachment 4998 View attachment 4999 View attachment 5000 View attachment 5001 View attachment 4996
Now I want to trade my Chieftain in..not really

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the top center pic. It looks like my rides on Hwy 50 going thru Utah and Nevada. Beautiful country. Dean E
Yeah that's Nevada close to Red Rock Cyn. Spent most of my downtime over there since the weather was decent.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sleeping on the bike, I got to admit I have never heard of that before. Dean E
I've seen guys napping on their choppers. However, this bike supplies so much cushion that a small sweater rolled up in the lower portion of the back rest, makes for a nice little lounge on two.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds like an awesome adventure Brandon. Thanks much for sharing it with us and for your support of pets everywhere.

Reactions: Split_Lanes

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks @NickJ the best tour across the country to date. The ROADMASTER is built for distance and getting lost. As soon as I settled into cruise mode on the road, I just had to crack a smile. A genuine indescribable smile that was there every time I thought about the miles ahead. I couldn't be more grateful to Indian for the use of one of their press bikes. It's like driving a world class yacht from channel to channel. #iconic

I believe Super Art Bike is gone and time to move forward. That bike was probably in pieces within hours. However, I've heard now several stories on how long it took to get friends bikes back out of the jungle and I may have to wait a couple years. I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason though :)

Full review to come next week. I'll be working on it all weekend, I really wanted to get something short and sweet out ASAP. -Brandon

I am super pumped to hear that you made the trip in luxury with a little help from Indian. Any news on your old bike? Is it gone forever?

For those that don't remember this story:
Indian Motorcycle Helps Out a Rider in Need | Indian Motorcycle Forum
image.jpg

IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG

·
Registered
796 Posts
Glad that the trip was so exhilarating , awesome pic's. 11 states wow! Thanks Indian for building such a great motor cycle that some many of us around the world will enjoy to travel on for many yrs to come.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts