Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with my Vic dealer and at the time they were not going to carry Indian, so not sure who is in Ontario. So maybe some members can fill us in on dealers near them and when bikes will start showing up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to my local Vic dealer in Omaha and they said that they wouldn't be selling Indians because there was already an established Indian dealer in Lincoln. I've never been to the dealership though so I don't know anything about them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Victory Dealer in Madison Wisconsin will be handling Indian, and the Victory dealer in Peoria IL has said they are proceeding as well. Both places have all their paper work submitted and are pending final approvals. The Victory Dealer in Bettendorf IA is building a new building, but told me he is still on the fence.

The dealer in Peoria told me they have 30 potential customers who have contacted them ready to buy. I asked if they will have any bikes available for test rides or to look at at, and he said as fast as these things will be moving - he highly doubts it.

In the next few weeks I think you will see more dealers come out of the wood work ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From the Indian website it looks as if there isn't a single Indian dealer in Iowa... closest one to me is in the Twin Cities but I'm more likely to end up at MidAmerica Motoplex in Sioux Falls.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Based only on the fact they haven't mentioned it MOM's South in Foxboro MA isn't but Wagner Motorsports in Worcester, MA is listed as a dealer & is getting the demo truck on the 16th (same weekend the Victory truck is at MOM's....).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Smokin Joes in Caldonia Michigan is 5 miles away and he has been an Indian dealer and Victory as well as Big Dog for awhile now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No Indian dealerships in TX yet. Closest one to me is in AR wich is about 400 miles away. Once Indian comes to the major cities in TX it should sell very well. They are currently mising a huge motorcycle market. I'm seriously considering opening an Indian dealership in TX.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
15035 said:
No Indian dealerships in TX yet. Closest one to me is in AR wich is about 400 miles away. Once Indian comes to the major cities in TX it should sell very well. They are currently mising a huge motorcycle market. I'm seriously considering opening an Indian dealership in TX.

WOW, u must have some $$$$$$$$$$ or believe in witchcraft.... I'm thinkin if the local dealers now are not willing to put out the HUGE $$$$ (which they CAN afford to do) polaris is DEMANDING, they must know something???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my vic dealer said they told him $175,000.00 for a franchise fee
and dont expecct to make money for at least 3 years. no indians
for me or hlm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1736 said:
Based only on the fact they haven't mentioned it MOM's South in Foxboro MA isn't but Wagner Motorsports in Worcester, MA is listed as a dealer & is getting the demo truck on the 16th (same weekend the Victory truck is at MOM's....).

Wagnermotorsports in Worcester is the only Massachusetts dealer at the moment. I'll be going on a demo ride Aug. 16th. It would be nice if Indian posted some type of map that shows all the dealers and kept updating it as new dealers enter the picture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I talked to 2 of the 3 Victory dealers, neither are currently willing to lay out the cash and floor space Indian demands. The closest Indian dealer according to Indian's website is 133 miles away in Elizabethtown<span> PA. That would be a deal breaker on buying an Indian over the High Ball but who knows what it will be like in 2 years when I think I'll be ready to take the plung.</span>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now not sure but this spring the only and I mean only Indian dealer in Canada was in Toronto (Islington and HWY 7)
Regards

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1736 said:
Is the demo truck an Indian demo truck? I would like to take a look at one???

1 - 20 of 106 Posts