Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Rider
936 Posts
I am an officer so I got this a few days ago. I'm interested in what this new technology is that they speak of! I agree most of these changes are going to make it much easier for chapters to attract and retain members. Good stuff!

·
Bronze member
4,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am an officer so I got this a few days ago. I'm interested in what this new technology is that they speak of! I agree most of these changes are going to make it much easier for chapters to attract and retain members. Good stuff!

Probabbly a phone app to stay connected and to the bike.

·
Rider
936 Posts
They also started an officers only Facebook page so chapters can share best practices and communicate to organize joint group rides. That's already a huge help!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
It remains to be seen if the "new" IMRG takes off, or falls flat like the old one. Personally, I hope that it takes off. Honestly, it sounds like Corporate actually listened to feedback and made some changes.

·
Rider
936 Posts
It definitely seems like they are trying. The have a larger team focused on improving the IMRG. They also have sponsored 12 rides put on by various chapters at different locations. They say they are going to be rolling out new things starting in the spring. Can't wait to see what they come up with.

·
Bronze member
1,231 Posts
I've been a Road Captain for the Mineola IMRG chapter and I think that corporate has made some great decisions. When I move to Tennessee (soon) I plan to join the local chapter there.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Here in New Zealand we are not even having a National Rally in 2020. IMRG here sucks and no one has any idea about it, who runs it, what they offer. Therefore most riders dont give a thought to it.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'll be patient with them as they change...for a while. The free dues and easier chapter start up just bought them a good amount of patience from me. It's definitely going in a better direction.
And if their IT dept. is anything like the IT dept. at my company, we should see some immediate changes before we are too old to ride.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts