Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a limited edition medium size motorcycle jacket Hand made by Bisonte in 1991 too celebrate the 1947 Indian motorcycle there was only 200 ever made. I got it from my mate around a year ago and honestly just i love looking at it and showing people when they come around as i cant bring myself to ride in it just in case it got damaged lol but unfortunately im having to sell it due to recent events so i thought that id put it on here first so that hopefully someone that actually knows about and loves these bikes can buy it. Im looking tro get around $900AUD thanks

Attachments

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,209 Posts
It's a limited edition motorcycle jacket Hand made by Bisonte in 1991 too celebrate the 1947 Indian motorcycle there was only 200 ever made im looking to sell it please feel free to send me a message if you want to know more or an offer if you're interested thanks
What is the size?

·
Founding member
1,505 Posts
Well that looks like a fine jacket, but Jeebus if you're wearing it, which I assume is the purpose of a jacket, nobody can see the artwork. You have have to take it off and turn it inside out to see it. Again Jeebus!

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,209 Posts
I'm sorry for the confusion, the jacket is a two way coat that can be worn either way.
You'd look pretty silly wearing it inside out? Do we know the size yet or is this some kind of new Spam? Who lists an article of clothing for sale without mentioning the size?

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I'd suggest ebay. It's not really old enough to be of any real value to a collector of motorcycle jackets but the limited number will probably attract some buyers.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Last one I saw cross ebay went for $150 for an XL. That was two years ago. I don't think they are very well known here in the states. Several of their standard jackets, some even marked "vintage", are on eBay for less and $100 with no bids.
It's a cool jacket to be sure but not a really well-known brand here.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
Hoping this thread doesn't go for 2 weeks , 10 pages.. before.. we figure out what size it is and how much wanted for it ;)

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
Well played, sir. Well played.
Should we start a betting pool on how many posts until we get an answer?

We could all post pictures of our fav' jacket... vote for the twelve best .... then , see if I can get a calendar made .... before the size/price answer pops up? :)

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
After reading the title of the thread, I was hoping to see a custom jack. Damn, I'm disappointed.
Funny .. i thought the same thing when i read that.... actually was thinking '' are you ****ing kidding me? what next!?" ..

But damned .. I like the look of that jacket. If it was my size.. I'd be tempted

·
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
LOL .. mystery solved. we're only two pages in .. and .. there is a duplicate thread, with the correct spelling ...

Jacket is a medium

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
We could all post pictures of our fav' jacket... vote for the twelve best .... then , see if I can get a calendar made .... before the size/price answer pops up? :)
I'm in. I'll buy the first calendar if it's shipped within the next decade.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts